Okay Los Angeles gaming enthusiast, listen up! Digital Media Wire will host the 2013 Los Angeles Games Conference at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on April 18-19 starting at 9:00 AM. Featuring a Keynote announcement from PlayStation and a Hackathon/Game Jam hosted by Scopely, DMW Games returns this year to fuel the gaming industry and inspire gaming publishers, developers, and analysts to game on.
Speakers at this year’s DMW Games Los Angeles Games Conference include:
* Jonathan Anastas – Vice President, Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital/Social Media for Activision
* Bjorn Book-Larsson – CEO of Reloaded Games
* Brent Bushnell – CEO of Two Bit Circus
* Scott Brovsky – Brand Marketer and former Director, Global Marketing for Disney Interactive
* Pascal Broucier – Senior Vice President, Americas Publishing for Electronic Arts
* Lina Chen – CEO and Co-Founder of Nix Hydra Games
* Eric Futoran – Co-Founder and VP of Revenue and Operations of Scopely
* Jon Estanislao – Senior Director, Global Digital and Mobile Sales for Activision Blizzard
* Chris Early – VP, Digital Publishing for Ubisoft
* Alison Haislip – Former TV correspondent, Attack of the Show! on G4 and NBC‘s The Voice
* Christopher Mahoney – Director of Emerging Platforms for PlayStation
* Nanea Reeves – COO for Machinima
* Stephen Saiz – GM, Mobile for Majesco Entertainment
* Rodrigo Velloso – Head of Gaming for YouTube
* And many more…
Who: Digital Media Wire hosts innovative gaming experts and companies; PlayStation, Scopely, Machinima, Redbox, SGN, and more. Participants include top representatives from game publishers, developers, advertising, investment firms, social networks, technology providers and content companies as well as analysts and press.
What: DMW Games is a two-day conference featuring fireside chats, inspiring panels, innovative demos and presentations from leaders in the gaming industry including a PlayStation announcement and Hackathon/Game Jam hosted by Scopely. Hundreds of leaders in the video gaming industry will gather at the DMW’S Annual Games Conference to network, do deals, and share ideas about the future of games and connected entertainment.
When: April 18-19 starting at 9:00 AM
Where: Roosevelt Hotel; 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
Why: Hear from top industry leaders about the future of gaming and potential for industry growth and development. Attendees will gain the inside scoop on upcoming innovations and trends while meeting all walks of the gaming industry in an inspiring environment.
For more details visit DMW Games.
And should you plan on attending, include the following code: SRADIUS.
The code gives a 10% discount off of your total purchase price for the event when you purchase from here.